The CDA Pathways Scholarship
Our CDA Pathways Scholarship covers CDA coursework, the assessment fee and renewal fees charged by the Council for Professional Recognition for obtaining the CDA Credential. .
Center and Family child care providers must:
- Be employed at an Early Achievers participating family child care or center-based program
- Work an average of 20 hours per week at current facility
- Have worked for at least three months at current facility
- Work in a child care or early learning teaching or assistant position, or in a leadership role
- Meet all of the eligibility requirements established by the CDA Council for Professional Recognition
- Covers tuition and fees for CDA coursework and CDA renewal coursework at a WA community or technical college or at BluePrints for Learning in Spokane, WA
- 100% of the cost of the CDA Assessment Fee
- 100% of the cost of the CDA Renewal Fee
- $150 bonus upon receipt of the scholar's CDA Credential
- $50 bonus upon receipt of the scholar's CDA Renewal
- Scholars are required to remain employed with their sponsoring child care facility for three months after scholarship contract completion.
- Scholars are required to share a copy of their CDA with us
This application should take roughly 30 minutes to complete. Please be aware YOU CANNOT SAVE your application midway, or submit incomplete applications.
You will need the following before you begin:
- Your facility director's name and email address (if you work at a center)
- Your Social Security Number
- A valid email address
- The provider number of the facility as listed on the facility license (issued by the WA State Department of Early Learning)
Applications are reviewed at the end of each month. Click on this link for additional CDA Scholarship Instructions. email@example.com, via fax to: 253-572-2599 or mail them to: 1551 Broadway, Suite 300, Tacoma, WA 98402.