The CDA Assessment Fee Scholarship
Our CDA Assessment Fee Scholarship covers CDA Assessment and renewal fees charged by the Council for Professional Recognition for obtaining the CDA Credential. For more information about the credential, go to www.cdacouncil.org.
Center and Family child care providers must:
- Work, not volunteer, in a WA State licensed child care facility participating in Early Achievers, Washington's Quality Rating Improvement System
- Work an average of 20 hours per week in a licensed child care
- Have worked at your current child care facility for at least three months
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Meet all of the eligibility requirements established by the CDA Council
- 100% of the cost of the CDA Assessment Fee ($425)
- 100% of the cost of the CDA Renewal Fee ($100 PAPER/$75 ONLINE)
- $150 bonus upon receipt of the scholar's CDA Credential
- $50 bonus upon receipt of the scholar's CDA Renewal
- 100% tuition coverage for CDA renewal coursework at a WA state community or technical college
Scholars are required to remain employed with their sponsoring child care facility for three months after scholarship contract completion.
Please submit complete applications only! Applications are reviewed at the end of each month.
Send complete applications to:
1551 Broadway, Suite 300
Tacoma, WA 98402
Information About the CDA Credential