Please Support Our Work!
Making an online donation now is one of the most simple, direct, and important ways you can help Child Care Aware of Washington. In addition to giving online, please consider an ongoing gift pledged over a period of time – your contribution today will ensure our ability to serve the families and child care providers of tomorrow!
Your gift will help us:
- Provide our seven community-based, nonprofit child care resource & referral (CCR&R) agencies with information and training necessary to recruit, train and support licensed child care providers qualified to care for and educate our children.
- Staff our 1-800 line for parents who are seeking information on child care options in their communities.
- Maintain the basic technical assistance services we provide to our seven local child care resource & referral member agencies.
- Support our statewide data collection system which includes valuable projections on child care supply and demand.
- Advocate for local, state, and federal legislation to support and promote quality child care that is accessible to all families across Washington.
- Award scholarships to child care professionals who want to continue their education.
Child Care Aware of Washington is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations in the United States are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.