May 10, 2013 was Child Care Provider Appreciation Day!
Child Care Provider Appreciation Day
How do you say thanks to tremendous dedication and tireless commitment?
Do you consider your child care provider a partner in raising your child? Does your child care worker deserve kudos for a job well done? Why not consider showing them how much you appreciate their crucial work in a special and unique way.
How can you recognize your child care provider?
- Present them with a Certificate of Appreciation: Print out these Certificates and give them to your provider as a way to say thanks for the great job!
- Create a Thank You card
- Offer to bring breakfast, lunch or treats for the teacher and children
- Have your child make an art project for their child care provider
- Get together with other parents to buy flowers, a gift certificate for dinner, a movie or a spa day
- Include a bonus with your regular payment
- Send a handwritten note of appreciation
- Purchase something for your provider's play area