- Getting Started - why would work/family policies benefit your company?
- Benefit Program Success- what does it take to make a work/family program successful?
- Business Self-Assessment Tool - use this tool to determine the needs of your company.
- Assessing Your Employee Needs - use an employee survey to find out what your employees need to help their work and family life be more stress free.
- Cost Benefit Analysis - how much are you loosing by not having work/family programs?
- Family-Friendly Options - look at the pros and cons of work-life program components and how to implement each.
- Small Business Choices - Are you a small business with not a lot of money to put into an employee benefit program? Here are some no or low cost ideas you will like!