Thank You for Supporting the Work We Do for Washington's Children!
Your contribution to Child Care Aware of Washington supports and celebrates the growth of a high-quality child care and early learning system in Washington that provides every child with a strong foundation for success in school and life. Because quality matters!
Making a donation online is fast and easy and can be done by simply:
- Choosing your payment method and amount, then clicking on the PayPal or Amazon button
- When shopping on Amazon.com, selecting CCA of WA as your charitable organization. This can be done by logging into your Amazon account via https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1427991 after which each time you make an Amazon purchase, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase to CCA of WA.
Child Care Aware of Washington is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and all United States donations are tax deductible.
If you would like to spread a gift over a period of time, please consider a monthly pledge.
Every donation helps support:
- Our six regionally-based non-profit agencies that provide high-quality, in-depth assistance to child care providers statewide.
- Our CCA of WA Family Center for families seeking free child care information and referrals. 1-800-446-1114
- Scholarships for child care and early learning professionals.
- Advocacy for local, state and federal legislation that supports and promotes quality child care that is accessible to all families across Washington.
Child Care Aware of Washington
This organization is registered with the WA State Secretary of State's office under the charitable solicitation act. For more information, call 1-800-332-4483 or visit: www.sos.wa.gov/charities.